What is Love? What is Love?

Nice

I love this movie. This movie is now my top favourite. Nice job! I especially liked the Secret Movie.

Good job and keep up the good work!

Fake Commercials Fake Commercials

Could have used some sound

This flash movie reminds me of that show "Robot Chicken" you got my vote there.

apart from that, you either need to re-record your lines or turn up the volume of the sound track. Other than that, Godd job!

RANTish responds:

sorry aboot that, sumthing happend w/ the sound quality when i uploaded it

There she is!!! There she is!!!

w00t!!

#1 OF ALL TIME!!!

*parties*

Retarded karma Retarded karma

MINDLESS VIOLENCE ROCKS!!!

Ya know... It just so happened that I was listening to the LIVE IN TEXAS version of this song right before I clicked on your submission. That has to be a one in a million chance of that happening..

Anyways... As the previous note said, if you extended it by like one-and-a-half to two minutes longer, with a bit more carnage, it would be better. It is short. You animation style is something different too. You did a very nice job blending everything together around that one central block. I personally stay away from FBF animation, but seeing your animation almost makes me want to try my own! Good job and keep up the good work!

Sheepie responds:

Thanks, I take pride in knowing I've influenced someones life. :)

Scarecrow and the Bunny Scarecrow and the Bunny

yah

i loved the "Scarebunnies"

those were cute!! good job on your first flash file...

dancer4ever responds:

Thanks! I like the scarebunnies too. In the first version, I didn't have them and just ended it with a explosion. I think the "Scarebunnies" worked out much better.

Kingdom Farts Kingdom Farts

Nice

i am a huge Kingdom hearts fan and i thought that this was really well done. some bugs you should be aware of...

nearly every shot of Riku is made into a button, the ending credits is a huge button in itself and all the text balloons are all clickable as well (even tho they don't do anything) very well done tho!! *thumbs up*

Muffinator responds:

Riku was a button as he was going to do stuff, but I messed up the action script. As for the speach bubbles. That was an accident. I'm not good at remembering between the different types of symbol.